I checked in to the Ramada inn, Corning Ca rolling hills casino resort early Dec 8, 2010.It was around two in the morning so my two buddys and I fell right alseep.

I got up around 7:30 AM. I then got in the shower. As i got out i reached for the towel that was hanging up on the towel rack. There was a wash cloth neatly wrapped around the towel.

i then proceeded to dry myself off. I saw a brown stain, Upon further inspection of the towel I realized that it was fecal matter! I got sick to my stomach and was absolutely disgusted. I got dressed and placed the towel on the front desk.

i told them it was fecal matter and she immediately said she was a "PEE ON" and she couldn't do anything for me. There wasn't a manager on duty. she told me to call back later the next day.

to say that I am outraged is an understatement!They will pay for there blatant disregard to my health.

Review about: Ramada Worldwide Manager.

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #221398

I get the two of you mixed up because you have simular posts.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #221397

Jacob is probably making all this up because the lady at the front desk would not sleep with him.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #221396

The fecal matter probably came from one of you or your buddies in order to get your stay for free or perhaps you were fired and making all this up.