I checked in to the Ramada inn, Corning Ca rolling hills casino resort early Dec 8, 2010.It was around two in the morning so my two buddys and I fell right alseep.

I got up around 7:30 AM. I then got in the shower. As i got out i reached for the towel that was hanging up on the towel rack. There was a wash cloth neatly wrapped around the towel.

i then proceeded to dry myself off. I saw a brown stain, Upon further inspection of the towel I realized that it was fecal matter! I got sick to my stomach and was absolutely disgusted. I got dressed and placed the towel on the front desk.

i told them it was fecal matter and she immediately said she was a "PEE ON" and she couldn't do anything for me. There wasn't a manager on duty. she told me to call back later the next day.

to say that I am outraged is an understatement!They will pay for there blatant disregard to my health.

Review about: Ramada Worldwide Manager.

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments

Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Embassy Suites By Hilton - Roaches at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead Embassy Suites By Hilton "Reservation dates March 30 - April 2. Room 424. I arrived at 2:30am and no one was at the front desk, so I walked around looking for someone, and eventually..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more