I checked in to the Ramada inn, Corning Ca rolling hills casino resort early Dec 8, 2010.It was around two in the morning so my two buddys and I fell right alseep.

I got up around 7:30 AM. I then got in the shower. As i got out i reached for the towel that was hanging up on the towel rack. There was a wash cloth neatly wrapped around the towel.

i then proceeded to dry myself off. I saw a brown stain, Upon further inspection of the towel I realized that it was fecal matter! I got sick to my stomach and was absolutely disgusted. I got dressed and placed the towel on the front desk.

i told them it was fecal matter and she immediately said she was a "PEE ON" and she couldn't do anything for me. There wasn't a manager on duty. she told me to call back later the next day.

to say that I am outraged is an understatement!They will pay for there blatant disregard to my health.

Review about: Ramada Worldwide Manager.

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments

Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - Most disgusting room I've ever stayed in!!! Ramada Worldwide "Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed..." Read more La Quinta Inn - Just Awful La Quinta Inn "...knocked on the door and yes, it was still occupied..." Read more Ramada Worldwide - Unsafe Conditions, NO Smoke Detector Ramada Worldwide "I stayed at the Ramada located at 8037 Black Horse Pike, in Atlantic City, NJ on August 31st 2015, and was utterly appalled by the condition. We entered our..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more