Review about Ramada Worldwide Hotel Booking from Washington, Missouri

Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given.The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down.

The wall paper peeling in my room and bathroom. The door had metal plates where it looks like the door has been kicked in. The inside bolt was broke off and useless. The plug outlet for the heat/air unit was covered in black mold and mildew.

My wife tripped on carpet in one of the main public areas where it is loose and wrinkled. The carpets in the halls were stained everywhere you looked. Part of the ceiling in the halls was part fallen in and the vast majority of the hall ceilings were water stained and the metal ceilings grids were rusted all over. The people working the laundry room were smoking in the laundry room with kids.

Please send me a direct email I can send the 35 disturbing pictures to you and I want my money back.My youngest child has asthma and could not figure why she got sick in the room every night until I saw the plug outlet in the room my last day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ramada Worldwide Hotel Booking
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #665337

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ramada Worldwide? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ramada Worldwide. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ramada Worldwide.
Filing a new complaint about