Review about Ramada Worldwide Hotel Booking from Washington, Missouri
Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given.The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down.
The wall paper peeling in my room and bathroom. The door had metal plates where it looks like the door has been kicked in. The inside bolt was broke off and useless. The plug outlet for the heat/air unit was covered in black mold and mildew.
My wife tripped on carpet in one of the main public areas where it is loose and wrinkled. The carpets in the halls were stained everywhere you looked. Part of the ceiling in the halls was part fallen in and the vast majority of the hall ceilings were water stained and the metal ceilings grids were rusted all over. The people working the laundry room were smoking in the laundry room with kids.
Please send me a direct email I can send the 35 disturbing pictures to you and I want my money back.My youngest child has asthma and could not figure why she got sick in the room every night until I saw the plug outlet in the room my last day.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ramada Worldwide Hotel Booking
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..."
- "Not sure why this website won't let me rotate my pics... but Stay away from GWL Grapevine. This Hotel is so cheap and poorly run. Literally the worst food I've..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "2006 Chrysler Pacifica Engine frame riding out not Chrysler's problem..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."