1.4
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Flagstaff east AZ.Well the remote didn't work so the lady at the desk said to push the buttons at the bottom!

Ok that's not a deal breaker. Noticed a few stains on the chair so I looked at the bed! Sheets stained "nasty looking ". Went to front desk for a new sheet.

Well she hands me a top sheet for me to install. Walk back to room, remove bad sheet and guess what the new one has stain on it!! Called customer service and got reservations, referred to customer service number 8-11 Monday thru Friday. That's helpful it's Saturday!!

This room is one of the worst I've ever bin in.Ramada sucks

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ramada Worldwide and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Carnival Cruise Line that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Ramada Worldwide.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Ramada Worldwide to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments