1.5
Facilities and Services

Sending emails with pictures was useless with the email I was given.The hotel I stayed at needs to be torn down.

The wall paper peeling in my room and bathroom. The door had metal plates where it looks like the door has been kicked in. The inside bolt was broke off and useless. The plug outlet for the heat/air unit was covered in black mold and mildew.

My wife tripped on carpet in one of the main public areas where it is loose and wrinkled. The carpets in the halls were stained everywhere you looked. Part of the ceiling in the halls was part fallen in and the vast majority of the hall ceilings were water stained and the metal ceilings grids were rusted all over. The people working the laundry room were smoking in the laundry room with kids.

Please send me a direct email I can send the 35 disturbing pictures to you and I want my money back.My youngest child has asthma and could not figure why she got sick in the room every night until I saw the plug outlet in the room my last day.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Ramada Worldwide and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ramada Worldwide to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Carnival Cruise Line. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ramada Worldwide ramada worldwide hotel booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments