Cannot get in touch with these people to book my cruise...I don't thinks they are in business anymore..

I just want my money back or book my cruise. Paid $1,072 on July 14, 2014. Paid in full had 18 months to make up my mind when I wanted to go and where I wanted to go......cannot get in touch with anyone from the company. Web site is laded with scam implications and I feel I may be out of my money. Hope this is not true and there are actually people that would take advantage of customers in such a manner.......is there any thing I can do from this point?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cruise and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1072. Ramada Worldwide needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cruise in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ramada Worldwide. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Carnival Cruise Line.

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments