Ramada Worldwide - Most disgusting room I've ever stayed in!!!
Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West
TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed for the night. We were on the second floor in a jacuzzi room. The customer service was excellent; no complaints there. The room was DISGUSTING! For $224 dollars for AN EVENING for a filthy room is absolutely unacceptable.
-Floors were not vacuumed. Found crumbs; popcorn; used felt tips for eye shadow and flower petals from God knows how long. We also found gooey substances under all the upholstery....like it had never been cleaned. I wore sandals all night. We checked in very late so there is NO EXCUSE!!
-The coffee pot was extremely dirty. I don't go to a hotel to do dishes, thanks...
-Notes posted around about how we can save them detergent?! Are you kidding me? For that much money, for one night...for each guest room...their doing just fine...
-There was deferred maintenance in the jacuzzi. The button to turn it on the jets is missing a cover thus making the edges very sharp. i cut myself and started bleeding all over the bathroom. It's a pretty substantial chunk that was taken out.
-Throw up on walls. It look as though housekeeping had never cleaned behind anything. I mean, it's really, really bad. Also, they don't line their trash cans which the manager of this franchise said was a Ramada policy.
More than anything, I spoke with the manager and he really just didn't seem to care. He went on about how he gets a lot of complaints and they all fall back on him. Duh! You're the manager. Do your job and you wouldn't have so many complaints. M.A.N.A.G.E your staff. He ended up giving me a 10% discount....which, of course, hasn't been credited to my account yet. I am employed to process inspections for businesses just like this one and this place is no where close to par....It's appears staying here can be harmful to you health, sanity, and body.
I honestly think I deserve to be completely refunded. I will never return. I will tell everyone I know to steer clear of all Ramada after I've read several national reviews. I will also be contacting several local papers. This place needs a visit from a health inspector.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Quality of Accommodation|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "In November 2013 I stayed at the MANHATTAN CLUB, One bedroom-two bath unit 1516. This unit possessed all of the 'boutique' features: broken closets handle and kitchen light, a sofa..."
- "My ten year old son found boxnife on shelf..."
- "I'm driving home last night see a huge pile of debris (yard waste) in the road in front of my house. After inspecting further, I see an "OOPS"..."
- "Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names. The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."