Ramada Worldwide - Most disgusting room I've ever stayed in!!!

9 of 35 Ramada Worldwide reviews

Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West

TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed for the night. We were on the second floor in a jacuzzi room. The customer service was excellent; no complaints there. The room was DISGUSTING! For $224 dollars for AN EVENING for a filthy room is absolutely unacceptable.

-Floors were not vacuumed. Found crumbs; popcorn; used felt tips for eye shadow and flower petals from God knows how long. We also found gooey substances under all the upholstery....like it had never been cleaned. I wore sandals all night. We checked in very late so there is NO EXCUSE!!

-The coffee pot was extremely dirty. I don't go to a hotel to do dishes, thanks...

-Notes posted around about how we can save them detergent?! Are you kidding me? For that much money, for one night...for each guest room...their doing just fine...

-There was deferred maintenance in the jacuzzi. The button to turn it on the jets is missing a cover thus making the edges very sharp. i cut myself and started bleeding all over the bathroom. It's a pretty substantial chunk that was taken out.

-Throw up on walls. It look as though housekeeping had never cleaned behind anything. I mean, it's really, really bad. Also, they don't line their trash cans which the manager of this franchise said was a Ramada policy.

More than anything, I spoke with the manager and he really just didn't seem to care. He went on about how he gets a lot of complaints and they all fall back on him. Duh! You're the manager. Do your job and you wouldn't have so many complaints. M.A.N.A.G.E your staff. He ended up giving me a 10% discount....which, of course, hasn't been credited to my account yet. I am employed to process inspections for businesses just like this one and this place is no where close to par....It's appears staying here can be harmful to you health, sanity, and body.

I honestly think I deserve to be completely refunded. I will never return. I will tell everyone I know to steer clear of all Ramada after I've read several national reviews. I will also be contacting several local papers. This place needs a visit from a health inspector.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hotel Accommodation
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #637439 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ramada Worldwide? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
9 of 35 Ramada Worldwide reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 18, 2015 #985623

FYI, Ramada is a division of Wyndham. Their stock is doing very well. I guess you can figure out why.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ramada Worldwide. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ramada Worldwide.
Filing a new complaint about
×