2.2
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West

TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed for the night. We were on the second floor in a jacuzzi room. The customer service was excellent; no complaints there. The room was DISGUSTING! For $224 dollars for AN EVENING for a filthy room is absolutely unacceptable.

-Floors were not vacuumed. Found crumbs; popcorn; used felt tips for eye shadow and flower petals from God knows how long. We also found gooey substances under all the upholstery....like it had never been cleaned. I wore sandals all night. We checked in very late so there is NO EXCUSE!!

-The coffee pot was extremely dirty. I don't go to a hotel to do dishes, thanks...

-Notes posted around about how we can save them detergent?! Are you kidding me? For that much money, for one night...for each guest room...their doing just fine...

-There was deferred maintenance in the jacuzzi. The button to turn it on the jets is missing a cover thus making the edges very sharp. i cut myself and started bleeding all over the bathroom. It's a pretty substantial chunk that was taken out.

-Throw up on walls. It look as though housekeeping had never cleaned behind anything. I mean, it's really, really bad. Also, they don't line their trash cans which the manager of this franchise said was a Ramada policy.

More than anything, I spoke with the manager and he really just didn't seem to care. He went on about how he gets a lot of complaints and they all fall back on him. Duh! You're the manager. Do your job and you wouldn't have so many complaints. M.A.N.A.G.E your staff. He ended up giving me a 10% discount....which, of course, hasn't been credited to my account yet. I am employed to process inspections for businesses just like this one and this place is no where close to par....It's appears staying here can be harmful to you health, sanity, and body.

I honestly think I deserve to be completely refunded. I will never return. I will tell everyone I know to steer clear of all Ramada after I've read several national reviews. I will also be contacting several local papers. This place needs a visit from a health inspector.

rachellwatson wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ramada Worldwide and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $212 and wants Ramada Worldwide to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Carnival Cruise Line. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ramada Worldwide and ramada worldwide customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ramada Worldwide?

Comments

Iggyearl

FYI, Ramada is a division of Wyndham.Their stock is doing very well.

I guess you can figure out why.