Ramada Limited San Bruno/San Francisco Airport West
TERRIBLE!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I wish I could give negative stars....Steer clear of this hotel. We checked in on 5.16.17 after 9pm and only stayed for the night. We were on the second floor in a jacuzzi room. The customer service was excellent; no complaints there. The room was DISGUSTING! For $224 dollars for AN EVENING for a filthy room is absolutely unacceptable.
-Floors were not vacuumed. Found crumbs; popcorn; used felt tips for eye shadow and flower petals from God knows how long. We also found gooey substances under all the upholstery....like it had never been cleaned. I wore sandals all night. We checked in very late so there is NO EXCUSE!!
-The coffee pot was extremely dirty. I don't go to a hotel to do dishes, thanks...
-Notes posted around about how we can save them detergent?! Are you kidding me? For that much money, for one night...for each guest room...their doing just fine...
-There was deferred maintenance in the jacuzzi. The button to turn it on the jets is missing a cover thus making the edges very sharp. i cut myself and started bleeding all over the bathroom. It's a pretty substantial chunk that was taken out.
-Throw up on walls. It look as though housekeeping had never cleaned behind anything. I mean, it's really, really bad. Also, they don't line their trash cans which the manager of this franchise said was a Ramada policy.
More than anything, I spoke with the manager and he really just didn't seem to care. He went on about how he gets a lot of complaints and they all fall back on him. Duh! You're the manager. Do your job and you wouldn't have so many complaints. M.A.N.A.G.E your staff. He ended up giving me a 10% discount....which, of course, hasn't been credited to my account yet. I am employed to process inspections for businesses just like this one and this place is no where close to par....It's appears staying here can be harmful to you health, sanity, and body.
I honestly think I deserve to be completely refunded. I will never return. I will tell everyone I know to steer clear of all Ramada after I've read several national reviews. I will also be contacting several local papers. This place needs a visit from a health inspector.
More Review Details
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "I'm driving home last night see a huge pile of debris (yard waste) in the road in front of my house. After inspecting further, I see an "OOPS"..."
- "Certificate fosterparents.com issued was in the State home licence name which is two names. The web site fosterparents.com issued an unauthorised additional charged to my credit card account a month..."
- "My ten year old son found boxnife on shelf..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."